Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Up In Smoke (Cigar Talk) - Non-Buckeyes Championship Week

0 HS
zmoty9's picture
December 6, 2015 at 8:02pm
26 Comments

And now for a break from the jillion asinine playoff threads...

College Football Quick Hitters:

- Kudos to the fighting Hermans of Houston. It hurt a bit to watch that offense and wonder what could have been. But I'll be rooting for a Coug victory come bowl season.

- That SEC championship game was brutal to watch. At what point does "the best defenses in the history of football" turn into two fairly awful offenses? Verne and Gary didn't help matters much.

- My playoff picks: Oklahoma beats Clemson (handily, mind you), Bama beats Sparty after Henry records 50 carries. Buckeye Jack has a coronary as a result. Oklahoma beats Bama.

The Cigar: 

This week's cigar is a Maduro from LEAF by Oscar Toro. Just a wonderful Nicaraguan wrapped smoke with a near flawless draw. My only issue was I had my first encounter with cigar "tar" towards the end. If you've not experienced this, consider yourself lucky

This week's scotch is more of the Lagavulin. The more I drink it, the more I think it may be my go to.

Go Bucks, beat the Domers.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 26 Comments