Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

PS4 Comes Today - Favorite Games?

0 HS
BGSUBucksFan's picture
December 2, 2015 at 1:20pm
71 Comments

I couldn't resist the $299 Nathan Drake Collection Bundle recently on sale, so I pulled the trigger on getting the PS4.  In case you're interested, you can get the same deal from 12/6-12/19.  Needless to say, I'll be playing the Uncharted games first as I've never played them before. 

What are your favorite games for the 4?

I thoroughly enjoyed GTA 5 on the PS3, so I may purchase that for the 4 as well.  After all, I regret not investing in the stock market at all while playing.  I want to own that damn golf course (without cheat codes).

Fallout 4 seems to be popular.  Is it easy to pick up in the middle of the series?  Never played any of those games, either.

I'm still holding out hope that EA Sports starts up the NCAA series again.  I'm not really sure what's holding them back.  All they need to do is randomize all the players/numbers and let the gaming community create the actual rosters.  Perhaps they could still receive some form of litigation for that, though.  Who knows.

I've always been a Call of Duty fan, but I think the series really fell off after Modern Warfare 3.  If they do another Modern Warfare I might consider it, but Black Ops just wasn't the same and I've heard lots of negatives about Advanced Warfare.

What are your favorite shooter games?

Thanks, guys!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 71 Comments