Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

ebook about Ohio Buckeye Trees out now! GO BUCKS! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

0 HS
Bucknutzone's picture
November 26, 2015 at 10:43am
1 Comment

Buckeye Nation,

Over 13 years ago I went on a quest to gather some buckeyes to make necklaces.   I did not know what an Ohio buckeye tree looked like, nor did I know where to find one.    Long story short, neither did most the people I spoke to.   I ended up spending thousands of hours researching the buckeye tree and while doing so discovered it's tremendous beauty, various phases of growth and unique characteristics.  It was then that I had this passion to educate the general public about this phenomenal tree and decided to write and self publish an ebook.   I believe it is the first and only ebook dedicated to Ohio buckeye trees along with four other Aesculus trees.   It's a quick entertaining read.  If you want to know almost everything about buckeye trees including:  How to find one, what they look like, where they grow, the history, what their used for, growth patterns, how to grow them and much, much more! 

This photo ebook took me over 12 years to complete and is a direct result of my passion for Ohio State football and how buckeye football and the Ohio State University has had a tremendous impact on my life. 

Here is the link to the iBookstore

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/all-about-ohio-buckeye-trees/id96606007...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 1 Comments