Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Let's talk about the true issue with the team

+1 HS
Akron Buck's picture
November 23, 2015 at 11:59am
40 Comments

While we have many people calling for Beck's head, some people wanted Zeke benched for his comments, and even some crazy people wanting Urban fired. However, I believe the true issue was revealed to us all in the bench Zeke thread after the game.

The mysterious Reuben....

How do we have this person who has the ability to bench Zeke and we have never heard of him until now!  There is no doubt this shadowy figure has to be behind the issues facing our offense!

No doubt this Reuben character has  a personal issue with Zeke.  I believe he took an active role in making sure Zeke did not get the ball Saturday in order to force him into a bad situation where he could bench him!  This led directly to the inordinate amount of QB runs that cost us the game.

I have complete trust in Urban Myer, however this previously unknown Reuben has to go.

So to try and take care of this issue we as Buckeye nation need to let everyone know we will not take the manipulation of Reuben, I have created a petition to have Reuben fired.

https://www.change.org/p/the-fans-get-the-mysterious-rueben-fired-from-o...

It's time for us as Buckeye nation to stand up and say NO MORE!

#FireReuben

P.S. Everyone relax, It's _ichigan week. Time to move on from the loss and come together to support our team.  Buckeye win or lose through thick and thin.

Go Bucks, F TUN.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 40 Comments