Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Monday Ramblings - Meeeeechigan Week

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
November 23, 2015 at 8:18am
150 Comments

It's Monday, I know.  Tomorrow's plans and work load are going to prohibit me from actively participating in Tuesday Ramblings, so I'm posting it today.  If Alum and Earle can do it, so can I.

Well, the Ohio State offense hasn't been sandbagging, that's for certain.  Saturday was frustrating to say the least.  I watched the entire game in disbelief and didn't even get pissed off.  After it was over, I drank a few more beers and built a blanket fort with my daughter.  She stayed up way past her bedtime but it was a blast.  I must have read 5 Dr. Suess books to her in the fort and we ate Oreos.  There are much more important things in life than football, dudes.

I feel sorry for the people who can't get past a loss from their beloved team.  I used to be that way when I was college aged and my only worries were a part time job and where I was going to party that weekend.

The OSU offense has some stuff to figure out.  I wouldn't be surprised if they put up 600 yards this weekend and leave us asking, "where the hell was that last weekend?"  I'd much rather lose to Sparty than those pretentious assholes in AA, though.  It's officially Michigan week, bros.  So quit crying about Saturday and tell every TUN fan you know to pound sand.

This week's Beer of the Week is Sam Adams White Christmas.  I had a six pack on Saturday and it wasn't bad.  It used to only be available in the holiday pack but has since been released in it's own sixer.  It's a white ale with spices and is pretty tasty for cold weather.

YTown's Tasty Jam of the Week is none other than the Dead Schembechlers Bomb Ann Arbor Now

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 150 Comments