Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

TGIF Edition 1

0 HS
Chaseko24's picture
November 20, 2015 at 4:21pm
34 Comments

You've made it. 

11W, I'm a wannabe. YTOWN, you've created this monster. I'm starting a weekly post about intriguing things that happened this week in my life (like you care) and the lives of Buckeyes we all love. This is merely experimental, so if this doesn't intrigue enough of you, I'll spare you. If you feel like there are too many of these, please tell me. So let's jump in. 

This Week's Savages 

Buckeye Twitter: 

*Please no political arguments. 

Buckeye Instagram: 

Pipe it up #DAB

A photo posted by Ezekiel Elliott (@ezekielelliott) on Nov 14, 2015 at 2:11pm PST

#ZEEEEEEEKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEE #DAB 
Savage Teacher of the Week: Mr. Roberson. This man is the definition of a savage. He straight up went on a rant about how if we don't do this problem correctly, he's gonna laugh, then cry, then show the other teachers who will laugh, then cry. It was quite a "You had to be there moment, but it was quite awesome. 

#TBT of the Week 

Yesterday was the 11th anniversary of the famous "Malice at the Palace." 

Funniest Happenings of the Week 

I can't tell if this is fake or not, but it's pretty freaking funny. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/12006394/Thurrock-FC-defender-...

Funniest thing that happened to me This Week: Not a very interesting week for me, but, something did happen. I was in English when I noticed a project about cocaine on my friends desk. Naturally I opened it, because who doesn't want to learn about coke, and noticed the very last word was misspelled. Depression was spelled "depretion" and it was pretty funny but then I told him and he was all like, "Okay Chase, does it really matter?" then he proceeded to lean back in a rolling chair which got caught on the chair next to him and he flipped out, nearly flying out of his chair.
I apologize for my chromebook screwing up and the enter key being stupid, making me skip all these lines. Please, do critique me on my work, I need it. I'm having to end this short because I'm having "Chromebook" problems. Go Bucks! 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 34 Comments