Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Who Is In For The MSU { Unofficial } Banger?

0 HS
Oyster's picture
November 15, 2015 at 2:24pm
152 Comments

We were talking about getting together again after the official PSU 11W Banger, and we were actually invited to come back by the owner of Hamptons, GrayBox.  So this is the announcement.  Hamptons on King (234 King Ave) will be open at noon this Saturday.  If you made it to the fundraiser for the PSU game you already know what a great place this is.  If you did not, you really missed out.  I can't promise any famous people like the 11W staff will be there, but a number of us have already committed to going back.  Hamptons typically opens an hour prior to OSU games, but GrayBox has indicated he will open at noon for the MSU game.  What I need from you is to let us know if you will be there.  I would hate to have him open early and not know if it is worth his while to do so when only a handful of people show up.  So, if you want to enjoy a great place with even better food and staff, let us know below. 

There was a discussion about how people would know if you were an 11W member.  If you have an 11W shirt, wear it.  If you have a Hello, My Name Is name tag, wear it.  Put a toothbrush in your pocket or have a small sign that reads "Go Unky".  I'll be wearing OSU gear with my ICON pinned on.  I'll also be hanging out with a guy who looks exactly like Mrs. Oysters Nephew, even though he is not.

So, are you in?   

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 152 Comments