Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Just got fired at 3:00 on a Friday

0 HS
ckennard22's picture
October 30, 2015 at 4:03pm
105 Comments

I just need to vent here. After a year and a half in my current role, I was told my job was going away. I am devastated. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I'm looking for jobs in the Columbus area as we speak, but I have not been able to wrap my head around why this has happened. How am I going to explain this to my family? To my girlfriend who I was planning on proposing to around the holidays? To myself? It was one of those situations where I had heard rumors, but I remained loyal to my current company through all the bullshit. I wanted to believe that they weren't going to do this to me. Boy do I look like a fucking moron now. I should've left when I had the chance. 

Does anyone know of any place in Columbus looking for a young professional with sales experience and digital marketing consulting experience? I can use all the advice and info I can possibly get. I'm lost guys.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 105 Comments