Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

The Jabrill Peppers STD/clap headline couldn't prepare you for this twitter gem...

0 HS
Defiance's picture
October 27, 2015 at 9:14am
43 Comments

So there I was, just minding my own business, innocently clicking a link. I had read the forum headline Jabrill Peppers "the clap"  and my first thought was they were trying to use him on the offensive side of the ball and he was imitating "the clap" that tOSU QB's do to the snap the ball. Boy was I wrong on that one!

So I click the link and quickly realize my first impression of where this story is going is just a little off base... the Jabrill "STD" Peppers story on 11W has nothing to do with snapping the ball but rather a whole different type of snapper all together! I read the note the young lady (I use that term loosely as I prefer to give liberal amounts of open mindedness in these type of situations) and I eventually open his twitter response in a new tab and what do I see at the bottom of the page but this day trip into the *ichigan madness... who's running that train wreck up north and how can this get any stranger and then I get my answer when I stumble upon this twitter gem.. 

WTF?!?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 43 Comments