Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

What's your biggest fear?

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
October 21, 2015 at 8:53am
218 Comments

Ok, so I felt the need to share this because it happened last night and made me curious as to other people's fears.

I don't have typical fears like most people.  I don't mind spiders or snakes or heights.  I'm pretty level headed and those sorts of things don't really bother me.

So the YTowns were at Target last night.  As we're leaving the wife stays behind to get an ICEE (pregnancy, man).  As I'm walking out the door, a little person (or midget, not sure the preferred nomenclature today) pops around the corner.  I freak out, gasp loudly, and basically run to the car with my child in my arm.

Mrs. YTown gets to the car and immediately says, "OMG, you didn't make a scene did you?"  I kinda did, sad face.

I'm terrified, I mean horribly terrified, of little people.  I cannot explain it and I really wish it weren't the case because I feel awful about it.  It did make me curious, what are other people's obscure fears?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 218 Comments