Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

#squashpumpkinnow

0 HS
Idaho Helga's picture
October 8, 2015 at 10:00pm
83 Comments

I was listening to the local station and one of the hosts said he likes pumpkin...to a degree...but he's tired of how EVERYTHING advertised now is now pumpkin flavored.  You can get a pumpkin colored car (certain models, restrictions apply, see your dealer for details...if we only had 4pt type available for the fine print).  Comes with free pumpkin  doughnut & pumpkin coffee!   Hell, I'm going to them dealership for THAT!

So, he created a hashtag called #squashpumpkinnow which I thought was a clever name, something DJ would embrace one way or the other.

I have to agree.  I see it everywhere, post your "pumpkin" hates/loves.  There was a Mexican restaurant here that put on it's board "Pumpkin Burritos! Just kidding!"

I like an occasional piece of pie, but for godsakes Circleville, can your marketing campaign just lay off?

Please add any here "Pumpkin" delights you've done an SMH on in your neighborhood. I expect to see a few.

GOBUCKS

#SQUASHPUMPKINNOW

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 83 Comments