Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

What is the dumbest thing you did this week?

0 HS
BUCKEYE3M's picture
September 25, 2015 at 2:38pm
208 Comments

So, recently I was looking to upgrade my Buick to a 2015 model, with the year end close outs and all.  So, I searched my local area, and found nothing.  But, a dealer I use here acted as a personal shopper for me and located the vehicle I wanted at Byers Auto in Columbus, Ohio.

The deal went thru without a hitch and a driver from Ohio delivered my new Buick to me and took my old one away.  (It was the longest that Buckeye ever drove to deliver anything to another Buckeye.)  I made sure the vehicle was completely cleaned out, switched over my Sirius/XM, and even took a picture of my KTAG (like an E-Z-Pass) so I had the number to cancel the tag when I called to get a new one.

Today, when I was calling the Kansas Turnpike Authority it occurred to me...

The driver yesterday used the Kansas Turnpike on his return voyage...with my Buick on the back of the transport...with an active KTAG stuck to the windshield.  So, yeah, I paid tolls yesterday for a trip I didn't even take.

Which brings me this my thought - what's the dumbest thing you've done this week?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 208 Comments