Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tuesday Ramblings and Beer of the Week

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
September 15, 2015 at 7:49am
96 Comments

Good morrow, bros!  It’s Tuesday so I’m going to ramble on like Led Zeppelin.  I haven’t had the best start to my day since I left my coffee on top of the car when I left this morning.  I digress.

I’m going to start first with the Beer of the Week and Earle is going to love this one.   I just spent my weekend in Ohio for my sister’s wedding and, like every Tuesday, a minimum of 30 people at home told me to drink some Not Your Father’s Root Beer.  So, in honor of all of you who have continually annoyed me by suggesting it, it is this week’s Beer of the Week.  I have to say it is pretty tasty but rather sweet.  It will get you drunk fast so I kept my limit at two.

I had El Guapo on my fantasy team so I woke up in a damn fine mood when I saw what he finished with.  I got to see the beginning of the game and I figured it would be one of those kinds of nights for Carlos when he was picking up at least 5 yards every time he touched the ball.  That spin move, too.

I didn’t get to see the game live this past Saturday due to my commitments, something Chris Clark apparently doesn’t recognize.  After watching it on DVR on Sunday I was rather alarmed to see Cardale being sacked a couple of times and his linemen not there to help him up.  Maybe I was overthinking that one but I hope it isn’t the case.  The QB debate is officially over to me when I saw JT get his chance and do nothing special to warrant more consideration.

The Silver Bullets are back and will be the sole reason the Buckeyes run the table this season if they’re fortunate enough to do so.

It’s getting pretty sad when I find more joy in SEC misery than in a laughable Ohio State win.  My dad and I were actually watching the Auburn disaster on my phone in between ushering guests to their seats for the wedding.  Mom wasn’t too thrilled.

The DC Dubfest is this weekend at Solly’s Tavern in Washington, D.C.   Come all ye DC residents at 3PM and have some beers with us!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 96 Comments