Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Protein and working out?

0 HS
VIPanther's picture
September 10, 2015 at 4:14pm
49 Comments

Hey Yall, Have a general question that I am certain somebody can shed a little bit of light on. Basically, I'll ask by explaining my situation in hopes that somebody will understand. I am what I believe to be fairly active. I work out upwards of 3-4 times weekly with typically at least a 2 mile run on each of those days.  I eat fairly well and avoid most junk. I wouldn't, by any means, consider myself a health freak or workout junkie; however, I tend to think I live what most would consider a fiarly healthy lifestyle.  I am not as much interested in dropping weight as I am toning and adding muscle. I mostly work on my biceps and chest. I have seen some small gains obver the past 6-8 months. Truthfully, for the most part I am fairly happy with the gains I have made, but I am always looking for ways to optimize my efforts. How does everyone feel about Protein? would this be a good addition? I do take a thermo/CLA/Multi-Vitamin daily.

Any takers? Thanks Yall

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 49 Comments