Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tuesday Ramblings and Beer of the Week

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
September 1, 2015 at 8:05am
176 Comments

It's Tuesday which means I get my soap box back for a minute.

The weekend was pretty crappy for me.  Trying to get over a virus that forced me to go to the hospital will do that.  All is well now and hopefully well enough to have a few pops during the Utah game on Thursday.

My bachelor week was cancelled because my wife cancelled her trip to the in-laws.  I'm a little depressed about it actually.  I was really looking forward to sitting on my ass and ingesting a steady diet of pizza, wings and beer.

It's game week, dudes!  It almost doesn't even feel like it's here to me though.  Maybe it's just that the weather has been too warm and I haven't got that fall feeling yet.  Regardless, college football is going to have official games on Thursday and I could not be happier.

During those games I'm going to enjoy some of this week's beer of choice.  This is week I'm choosing an old friend, Magic Hat #9.  The old #9 is a fantastic beer for any occasion.  It has very subtle fruit flavor while still predominantly tasting like beer.  It really is unique and definitely easy to drink.  So I'll toast a Magic Hat #9 to the Utes as they destroy Michigan on Thursday.  I suggest you do the same!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 176 Comments