Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Back to school pains.

0 HS
BUCKEYE3M's picture
August 30, 2015 at 9:43am
78 Comments

By now, I think nearly all of our kids are back in school, and for the young Bucks, you're probably back in class yourselves. A new set of teachers, schools, campuses, rules, and adjustments. And, with these things comes the one variable that you can always rely on to amaze and surprise you - people.

Considering that it's 2015, we also get the teachers new favorite communication medium, email. And, I have one of those teachers teaching my daughter. I found myself getting sucked into brief feelings of "WTF?!?!" because this guy sends click bait emails.

This week's email subjects were "If your child does this one more time..." and "If you'd like to know where you child learned this, look in the mirror."  This morning I stood in the kitchen exclaiming "click bait man, minus one!", over his latest announcement.  Mrs 3M now knows what click bait is, and she thinks were all dumb. 

Seriously, this guy is going to draw the ire and wrath of Mrs 3M, if he's not careful. And, I'm going to sit back and enjoy the show, because it truly is a dish best served cold.

Speaking of which, is it September 7th yet???

Anyone else have any early, amusing 2015 school year tales? 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 78 Comments