Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Cardale Jones: On a scale of 1-10...

0 HS
Urbz4President's picture
August 23, 2015 at 1:14am
9 Comments

While watching HBO's "Hard Knocks" series on the Houston Texas, I got to thinking. I've always liked that series, regardless of the team it is following, because it gives the football fan a glimpse into the true nature/interactions of teammates, as well as those with opposing teams. Most interestingly to me, for one reason or another, is the insane amount of shit talking that occurs amongst them. 

As I said, I got to thinking. On a scale of 1-10, how much shit do you think 12 talks to opposing defenses? Judging by his quick wit and personality (and his back and forth with Tyvis Powell and well, everyone else), I'm going to have to say that that its probably somewhere in the triple digits. I am willing to bet that the Troll Sultan has said some things that have made grown men consider quitting football. 

Also, from having recently followed Bradley Roby on Snapchat (as well as a few memorable "interactions" with opposing teams), I'm willing to include him in the top 5 list of shit talkers as well. 

Carry on. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 9 Comments