Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Brady (Still a) Joke

0 HS
v65animal's picture
August 22, 2015 at 9:03pm
12 Comments

He is STILL a Joke, I don't hate him, he was too BAD to hate him!

CFB AM: Brady Hoke still clearly hates the Ohio State Buckeyes

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/ohio-state-buckeyes-michigan-wolverines-brady-hoke-osu-shots-cfb-am-082115

Brady Hoke is no longer coaching Michigan, but he's still getting his shots in at Ohio State.

If you're wondering what Hoke is up to these days, he just started co-hosting a radio show on Sirius XM College Sports Nation and therefore is now paid to give honest analysis of the college football world.

That seems to be a little bit difficult for him when it comes to the Buckeyes. From Greg Couch's piece on Bleacher Report:

He is supposed to have some level of objectivity now, and not just carry a Michigan bias.

So you test him:

I don't believe you are capable, as a Michigan Man, of saying that Ohio State is the best team in the country.

"You know, they're an awful good football team," Hoke says. "The one thing, though, is they have to play the games. From all accounts, they're the reigning national champs and they have a good team coming back, but it will be about how they compete.

"Is that hard for me to say? No."

Um. Is what hard for you to say? The challenge was to see if you can say Ohio State is the best team.

You did not.

"They're the reigning national champs."

Let's try it this way: Which team is the best in the country?

"Right now, they're the reigning champ," he says. "So Ohio is."

Ohio? Hoke used to leave off the "State" part when he was at Michigan. It was a way of poking fun at a place that pompously calls itself The Ohio State University.

You still didn't even say Ohio State.

"No," Hoke says. "I didn't."

When you're a "Michigan Man," the hatred never leaves apparently.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 12 Comments