Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Harmless Fun Suggestions?

0 HS
southernstatesbuckeye's picture
August 18, 2015 at 6:49pm
21 Comments

Long story short...my brother, a doctor in Arkansas is an Arkansas fan.  He fed me the SEC line for about seven years.  We both played football two years apart in high school...avid Buckeye fans.

After getting out of the military (Georgia fan because he was stationed there some), he went to University of South Carolina Med School (Gamecock fan because it was his school), then interning and staying in Arkansas (yep, a Razorback who just looked at me dumbfounded when I split a gut in front of him at his "acquiring" of a certain Wisconsin coach).

Anyone have any cool ideas for some "harmless fun" at our annual reunion (12 Sep-18 Sept) of about 40 family members?

Here's what's on tap so far randomly through the week:

1) Grape sized onions made to look like the favorite Buckeye peanut butter and chocolate treats, which he loves.

2) Caramel Onions...apple sized onions coated in caramel, waiting enticingly on a layer of wax paper.  Yeah, he always loved candy and caramel apples.

3) Double stuffed Toothpaste Oreos.  I think the real minty toothpaste, huh?

4) The old standby Fingernail Polish on the soap gag.  Soap won't lather at all.

5) My new 85 Yards Through The Heart of the South Tee Shirt, worn incessantly, over and over, all the time, along with my collection of hats and other Ohio State gear.  However, I don't plan to say one word about Ohio State's dominance until he brings it up, and he will at some point...likely how we're "gonna be discouraged" this year when we come up short. 

The end of the season will be that much sweeter.

Anybody have some good old wholesome gags you'd share with me? 

We will have probably ten or fifteen kids there as well, so I'll have to monitor the situation so I don't get a niece or nephew hating me for feeding him an onion like that.

But if I'm able to gag my brother?  Might be worth a few years of nephew hate!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 21 Comments