Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tuesday Ramblings and Beer of the Week

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
August 11, 2015 at 9:29am
82 Comments

I'm thinking of making this thing a weekly blog post but I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up.

Meek became my first commitment for the 2015 season.  He'll be Jedi status in no time.  In all seriousness, he provides some good insight to Buckeye football so give the guy an UV or two when he does.

The site changes have really been an eye opener.  I wouldn't have considered myself and actual liberator or Freedom Fighter or whatever the name is today.  I do know I can tend to get off topic on certain things but I've always tried to keep that away from staff generated articles, although it was brought to my attention yesterday that I've strayed a time or two.

To the staff: I personally apologize if I've ever diluted any of the amazing material you've produced.  I didn't realize that things had become enough of a problem that these changes were needed.  It's been noted and compliance will follow.

To the commentariat: Leave the { Banter } to threads that are created for such things.  I don't ever want to see these types of threads go away because there are some pretty kick ass bros in this community and I would hate to get out of touch with them.

In other news, I'm 99% sure I will attend the Dubgate and the PSU game.  The wife wants to see Columbus for what it is because she is considering obliging me by moving there when she's out of the Navy.  Hopefully I'll see some of you bros there.

This week's Beer of the Week is 21st Amendment's Hell or High Watermelon.  I picked up a 6 pack at the local booze store and it's pretty damn tasty.  Definitely worth a try while the weather is still warm.  It's a wheat beer with subtle watermelon taste and smell.  Give it a try before September because it's a seasonal.

EDIT: Just came across these so check out Earle's blog post here and some other stuff from him here.  It's worth the read for sure.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 82 Comments