Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

How has 11W changed your daily browsing?

0 HS
chicagobuckeye's picture
July 30, 2015 at 5:25pm
29 Comments

More specifically, how has it changed your sports browsing?

This question stems from this thread on a discussion of 11W and traditional media. ZMBucks and I (along with others) had a couple of comments about how 11W and other sites like it impact the bottom line of the big boys (ESPN, CBS, etc.).

I was interested in hearing how 11W has impacted your daily browsing with regards to sports, and what pay sites you joined, or left after finding 11W. Did you start getting into recruiting and get an account at Scout, 247, ESPN, Rivals, or did you leave them because the info Birm, along with other Twitter accounts provide?

On the other hand, how has 11W changed the way you get your info for non-OSU related sports? Do the Buckshots and the Forums provide enough info, or do you still go to ESPN, CBS, Fox, Yahoo, etc. to get the news on all other teams? Did you leave all the big boys and just go to other independent blogs for only the teams you like?

I personally had insider access (and still do) at ESPN because I use them as my aggregator (for lack of a better word) on almost all other sports. Don't follow any other team as closely as the Bucks, so I don't care who will be traded, demoted, etc. and would prefer to just get the highlights on games or events I missed.

How has it changed you?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 29 Comments