Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

What are some of the most amazing physical transformations you've seen?

0 HS
Gobucks2204's picture
July 29, 2015 at 10:53pm
88 Comments
J

I went and saw Southpaw a few nights ago and couldn't believe how Jake Gylenhaal went from an emaciated sociopath in Nightcrawler to a ripped boxer in 5 months. He says he started working out about three hours in the morning and evening total. Then eventually upped his workouts to 6 hours a day 7 days a week.

It just got me thinking of what some of the more amazing transformations have been whether in Hollywood or in sports or in our own personal lives. I can think of a few off the top of my head maybe Chris Pratt in Guardians of the Galaxy, or Robert Deniro who had to gain weight in Raging Bull to play an overweight Jake Lamotta by the end of the movie. Also plenty of Buckeyes would be on the list under the tutelage of Coach Mick. It could also be an extreme unhealthy weight loss like Christian Bale in the Machinist.

Bale went to hell and back losing weight for the Machinist, then had to add a ton of good weight to play Batman in a short time. I don't recommend this.

M

Feel free to share any you can think of. Sorry in advance for having more shirtless folks on 11Warriors, and remember no jiggles.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 88 Comments