Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tuesday Ramblings and Beer of the Week.

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
July 28, 2015 at 7:34am
78 Comments

My day is off to an odd start.  I wear a 2014 National Champions lanyard with my badge reel for work and I'm going through the gate this morning.  The guard looks at my ID and says "Have a good day...Go Blue!".  I started to say "You t.." and immediately transitioned, without thought, to saying "I hope your day is awful."  I'm already winning on this particular Tuesday.

I'm thinking about doing my Beer of the Week thing again, so this is kind of a second go around with it.  This weekend's beer of choice was Monk's Café Flemish Sour Ale.  I mostly bought it because I love Seinfeld and the restaurant scenes were filmed at Monk's Café.

Mmmmm.  Beer.

If you've never had a sour ale you'll first notice that it is indeed pretty sour.  This one has quite a kick to it at first but once you get to the finish it really is enjoyable.  An extremely smooth and Hefe like finish is perfect for a summer time evening.

I wish I could tell you where to get the stuff but I had it at a bar and have yet to see it since.

This thread from last night will probably give folks an idea of who is on the site the most.

Like many of you, I'm still wondering what the hell 12W is and if we're ever actually going to see it.

Check out next week.  I'm going to do some bourbon so it should be entertaining.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 78 Comments