Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Do TV and sports even entertain you anymore?

0 HS
Buckeye Knight's picture
July 16, 2015 at 12:05pm
40 Comments

Reading some of the ESPN threads the past 2 days and just thinking about my own viewing habits in general...  I don't get a whole lot of time to devote to pure entertainment.  When I do get some down time, after work, after all of the kids' events, after working out, after doing the odd jobs around the house, etc., I find myself more into video games and the internet, and now spend VERY little time watching TV programming.

As far as sports themselves go, I watch college football almost exclusively now, with very few exceptions here and there (I watched the Buckeye basketball team a few times this season).

This is very different from growing up and even my young adulthood.  Aside from playing sports and being outdoors a lot when younger, when I did spend time indoors, time was spent watching various sports and TV programs, with the occasional video game here and there.  The internet was just catching on in my college years.

What are your TV, entertainment, and sports habits like and have they changed recently?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 40 Comments