Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

If you are planning a trip to Neptune Beach, Florida, on the 4th of July, or any other time for that matter, leave your patrioti

0 HS
airbuckeye's picture
July 8, 2015 at 2:59pm
37 Comments

Im not sure if this post is against the rule's here or not but that's fine with me either way as I will glady take the DV's for this if it is. This is the type of shit that pisses me off to no end because I served my Country my God and my Corp and did so with pride and honor.

I did so just for this reason for all to have the freedom of speech and the freedom to choice and peaceful assembly. Don't get me wrong here yes we need our police to do there jobs and I support them but it seems more and more of them are letting that badge become more than it is and seem to be on a power trip.

Im not saying all of them but there seems to be more and more every time we turn around. There was no call to arrest this young man none at all. Ok im done with my rant and if I offended anyone with it well life goes on and I will never say im sorry for my love for this Country /God or my Corp, 

The Revolution
2 hrs ·

If you are planning a trip to Neptune Beach, Florida, on the 4th of July, or any other time for that matter, leave your patriotism and your guitar at home. Why? Well, because even though the good people of Neptune Beach appreciate a good guitar lick, with a patriotic spin, the police department does not.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 37 Comments