Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Dad Problems...

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
July 8, 2015 at 8:16am
263 Comments

So my wife has gotten to the point of believing our family needs a minivan which I completely do not support.  She claims it will be easier to get the kids in and out (we only have a 1 year old and a baby on the way) and easier to bring the dog on the 17 million road trips we take every year because we live at least a state away from every single fucking person in our family.  I digress.

I'm not into the minivan idea.  Actually, I think it's complete bullshit when you look at today's third row SUVs.  She is not budging.  Not only that, but she wants the goddamn Rolls Royce of minivans with leather, GPS, DVD and a little device that scratches your ass for you.

This is my first problem.  Should I concede or fight to the death for a Ford Explorer?

Now, my daughter is just under a year old.  She's already walking perfectly, hell even running.  She can say basic things and has figured out how to communicate when she's hungry and stuff.  It's not bad.  But recently she's become sort of an asshole.  She smacks the shit out of my face and beats up the dog and it takes every ounce of my being to not see red and flip out.  Is this normal for kids at this age?  I thought I had another year or two.

P.S. - My fucking kitchen renovation will be the death of me.  It will.  And if I have to take one more goddamn trip to Lowe's I am just gonna snap.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 263 Comments