Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

11W Golf Outing Challenge

0 HS
BUCKEYE3M's picture
July 6, 2015 at 11:59am
55 Comments

The deadline may have come and gone for the 2015 11W Open, but that doesn't mean that you can't still make a difference.  In case you can't remember, it benefits a wonderful cause.

TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE ALZHEIMER'S ASSOCIATION---CENTRAL OHIO CHAPTER AND HONOR MR. TOM FISCHER

Don't forget!

This disease is no laughing matter, by any means.  Imagine what it must feel like to hear your diagnosis?  Or, how it must feel to be reduced to tears in frustration because you can't remember your own grandchildren?

I am calling on you, 11W commentariat, to make a difference.  I am asking each of you to donate money to this great cause.  All you have to do is go to your PayPal, or create one, and send Remy a simple donation of $10.  (I have already donated, so I'm not pan handling here.)  It only takes a little bit from each of us to make a huge difference.  Even if you can only afford a smaller donation, then perhaps you could send $5.  If just half of the people that read this donate, we'll accomplish far more than Sally Struthers every thought we would for less than the price of a cup of coffee per day!  And, you can skip the ice buckets...

So, please consider taking a moment to donate.
HOW TO DONATE WITH PAYPAL

1) https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/send-money-online

2) RemyBuckeye@gmail.com and type in the amount you are paying

3) Click on the Friends or Family option

4) Finalize your transaction

5) Send Remy an email * RemyBuckeye@gmail.com * stating that you have donated, so that he can keep track of who and what has been donated.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully considering making a difference.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 55 Comments