Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

QBgeddon dream I had last night

0 HS
IH8UOFM's picture
July 6, 2015 at 9:52am
31 Comments

I'll be the first to admit that I haven't been around as much lately, but this dream was just too real and cool not to share.

Here we are in Blacksburg. Just after the coin toss, VT defers and its illegal procedure for kicking it out of bounds. First play of the game, JT Barrett drops back and sees nothing opening up down field and takes off straight up the middle and gains about 8-9 yards...close to a first down. They're getting ready to measure and everyone clears out and JT is laying straight out and grabbing his right ankle. I was shocked and you could feel the collective shock and sadness from the crowd.

JT ends up on a stretcher and as he's getting taken to the tunnel, here comes Braxton and the crowd goes nuts...I mean NUTS like its a home game, and you couldn't even hear the announcers. I'm sure there is some kinda strange symbolism in all of this, but he was in a jersey and pads, with cleats...but no helmet and wearing warm-up shorts. He hops around a little bit as he gets to midfield, and goes up-tempo/no-huddle and starts his fast clap/cadence immediately upon getting set. Looks right, looks left, dodges a LB trying to bring him down. Does a nasty juke on a DT, and right on cue, hits Curtis Samuel on a wheel route and he takes it to the house....then I wake up.

I need football back in my life.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 31 Comments