Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

College Football Simulator Interest

0 HS
Pavs38's picture
July 3, 2015 at 11:09am
10 Comments

Hey guys, I know I am not alone in this, but wanted to gauge the interest of fellow football and Buckeye fans.  I want to start a kickstarter to get funding to build a college football simulator kind of along the lines of what NCAA Football had on just the recruiting side of the game.  There are baseball simulators out there, (OOTP, Baseball Mogul, etc.) and a few other sports ones out there as well (Bowl Bound is the most recent college football one but it was last updated in 2007), but I feel like a good College Football Simulator would be fun to play and would be worth the effort to put it together.  

Basically you would pick your team and run it like the head coach:

Hire and fire assistants

Recruit and sign players

Run Practices to improve rankings

Play games weekly and try to win the College Football Championship

There would be a ton of other features, but this is just getting started in my mind.  If anyone knows a good video game developer that would be willing to help with the graphic interface that would be most helpful as well.  As soon as a gauge the interest from everyone here and a few other boards I will share the KickStarter link if it is deemed like a worthwhile venture.  

Look forward to hearing what you all have to say, and if you would donate to get this made.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 10 Comments