Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Black Belt Jones

0 HS
cinserious's picture
June 13, 2015 at 3:30am
10 Comments

A couple of night ago, I got off work and found my 12 year old daughter and her 9 or 10 year old cousin still up way after midnight like it was noon or something. I was flipping through the channels and found an old 70's movie on TCM. It looked O.K. so I gave it a minute or two. Typical 70's 'Blaxploitation' flick (which I love). Turns out to be a movie I never even knew existed (which are the best gems). I was like "Damn, I know that cat" ( Jim Kelly from 'Enter The Dragon') (Williams-the dude with the Afro). Then I see Scatman Crothers and I'm like "damn, that's the bowlegged dude from 'The Shining'!!!  Needless to say, I was NOT changing the channel and my nephew seemed enthralled as well. (My daughter kept about her business but I could tell she was interested without acting like it haha). The profanity and N-words abounded but that was a great movie! Makes me wish I grew up in that era, Jim Kelly was a blast to watch, great martial artist and cool too! 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 10 Comments