Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Do we need a Paul Finnebaun on the B1G Network?

0 HS
keep_it_down's picture
May 5, 2015 at 12:39pm
71 Comments

Long time reader, part time commenter and first time poster.

I am going to be honest, I enjoy the Paul show, and it is not because it is witty or clever (because it's not, it's like a flaming train of bunnies headed for nuclear reactor that is on overload) but because it's different than most college football shows. I get tired of listening to high paid "experts" spew their recycled insights that you have already heard from them on the previous 3 or 4 other shows they were on that day.

And to be honest I can only understand about 10% of the folks on the call-in portion of the show but you can tell they all love football and I would love to see a B1G version of this show as I have felt the B1G network could do so much more to promote the brand than what is currently being done. You would of course need a person well known in the media circles to draw interest and I would also assume that having someone who isn't necessarily tied to a particular university may be needed, but I think it could be done. I realize there is some pretty good coverage on the B1G already but there is nothing quite like it and maybe, just maybe it's time has come.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 71 Comments