Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Brown's Take Nate Orchard (DE) in 2nd Round

0 HS
Buckeye Jack's picture
May 2, 2015 at 4:41pm
7 Comments
Nate #8

I've watched Orchard play for years. The guy is a beast in my opinion. This NFL.com piece sums up Nate orchard as well as anything I've read:

Had five tackles and two quarterback hits in 2015 Senior Bowl. In 2014, tied for FBS lead and set school record with 18.5 sacks. Led the nation in quarterback knockdowns with 28. Selected second-team All-American and first-team All-Pac-12 and won the Ted Hendricks Award as the nation's top defensive end. Tied school record with four sacks against UCLA. Finished second on the team with 84 tackles. Started all 13 games in 2013, forcing three fumbles. Selected honorable mention All-Pac-12 in 2012. Arrived at Utah as a 6-foot-3, 200-pound wide receiver. Changed his last name from Fakahafua to Orchard to honor Dave and Katherine Orchard, who took him in and became his legal guardians as a youth. Orchard is married with a daughter. On course to graduate with a degree in economics in May 2015.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 7 Comments