Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Avengers: Age of Ultron

0 HS
johnblairgobucks's picture
May 2, 2015 at 7:38am
48 Comments

My wife and kids took me to see the movie last night.  Thought it was great.  Started out a little slow/shaky for me, but picked up steam after about 20minutes.  Watched it in 3D.  The Hulk vs Hulk Buster fight was almost too much Computer generated/Transformeresque, but otherwise I have nothing in line of complaints.  They did a great job with Hawkeyes, Captain America and Thor..  

The movie set up things nicely for future Marvel films: Doctor Strange (will probably have an Infinity Stone), Thor: Ragnorak was set up, Gaurdians of the Galaxy 2 will probably set of Thanos heading to Earth.

the trailers before the movie, I thought, made Jurassic World, Ant-Man and Fantastic 4 seem like movies worth spending the money to watch at the theaters.  Had a trailer for the Star Wars movie that comes out around Christmas, and as of yet, I'm not quite sold on how good that will be......I was pretty meh about the trailer until they had Chewbacca and Han Solo at the end.

without saying too much about the Avengers movie, for those that haven't watched it yet, I would gladly spend the money to watch it again....good flick.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 48 Comments