Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Harbaugh potentially thumbs nose at Michigan

0 HS
SlumLord6973's picture
April 9, 2015 at 2:22am
125 Comments

I don't know how to take this. Dude hasn't coached a single game and it appears he is already causing waves. 

What Harbaugh did was after the University cancelled the Sniper movie, he tweeted that he was going to watch the movie with the football team and that he was proud of the person portrayed in the movie, proud to be an American, and if anyone didn't like it they could basically pound salt and play some fistball. 

University reversed their decision shortly after. I wonder. 

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/04/08/after-university-canceled-american-sniper-showing-football-coach-harbaugh-made-this-announcement/

Just at face value? I like what he did. Was it a smart thing to do? No. You don't bite the hand that feeds you. There are channels to go through if you have a problem with things. What he did basically forced the universities hand and threw a big giant egg on their face. I agree 100 percent with everything Mr. Harbaugh said. I just don't think he did this the right way. Someone somewhere in that school who was responsible for the initial decision has egg on their face and they are going to remember this. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 125 Comments