Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Brutus Eggstravaganza

0 HS
Ohioste's picture
March 29, 2015 at 4:01pm
11 Comments

Today was the first annual Brutus Eggstravaganza. My daughter is about 5 months(she's 19 months) shy of being too young to go but I couldn't deny her a chance to meet Brutus. 

She had a really good time all things considered. It was packed and she doesn't really know how to "hunt" easter eggs so I did that part. We didn't win any of the big prizes but that was the least of my concern. We were there about 30 minutes early and one of the first to start the egg hunt. I did the hunting and just stuck them in her purse. Then we got to go in, collect our prizes and get our picture with Brutus. While we were waiting, she was all about seeing Brutus and would walk around and try to get out of my moms reach so she could go up to him. 

After waiting in line, it was finally our time. I put her down and she froze. Didn't know what to do when it was just her and Brutus. I was pretty surprised. So to save the time of the people behind me, I picked her up and she gave Brutus a high five and waved at him. 

It was my first time in the WHAC so that was good for me! 

Just thought I'd share some pictures of the day. I'm sure some of you have some to post as well! 

Start of the day
One with Brutus
Undisputed
In the end zone

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 11 Comments