Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

buckeye tribute!

0 HS
WezBuck28's picture
March 21, 2015 at 10:35pm
18 Comments

I wanted to share a little something with all of you.. My daughters are on a traveling competetion dance team, and one of the routines that they perform is called buckeye pride, this is a "production style" dance, and in this dance they played tribute to the buckeyes winning the national championship..obviously its an Ohio state themed routine, including football players, cheerleaders, band members, and even coach Meyer..its last about 8 mins long, and it has various types of buckeye music,,such as hang on sloppy, the O-H-I-O chant, it even has some audio clips of the great Paul Keihls calling some plays from the championship game..anyway, we competed in Cleveland today, and the girls, all 67 of them, got a standing ovation! It actually gave me chills because I'm what that call a "dance dad", and I help set up the stage, and also watch from the stage..looking out into the croud, and seeing the response that those girls got from the people in Cleveland was really awesome..they even had the O-H chants going through the crowd after it was over, makes me proud to be a buckeye fan because buckeye nation is everywhere!! Anyhow, I just thought i would share with everyone!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments