Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Just got out of 11W Jail

0 HS
Buckskickbutt's picture
March 18, 2015 at 6:42am
261 Comments

MMan says Hi everybody. Anyways I just got out of 11W Jail today, I was locked up and they wouldn't let me out. I understand it's a privilege to comment on here and have discussions with the 11W community but I never got an explanation for why I even got sent. I didn't make any derogatory remarks, touch of any controversial topics, call anyone a buttsniffer... nothing.

The only thing I can think of is I downvoted a certain member that rhymes with Astronaut. As you can see I don't hand out many downvotes so maybe it's something else, I just don't know. I would hope 11W doesn't play favorites and some members are untouchable like it often happens in the workplace.

Anyways I was unable to even read the great articles on 11W until I figured out to clear the cookies on my desktop. I couldn't figure it out on my phone so I missed out on 4 days even reading the skull session like I do every morning when I wake up or even The Hurry Up with Birm. I understand if I did something wrong that I can't comment on the articles or threads but why not even get to access the site at all? Is that part of the deal being in jail? Because I thought even in prison they can watch TV? Any help or explanation would be appreciated.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 261 Comments