Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Who's your auto-upvote on sight?

+2 HS
Rob Reese's picture
March 12, 2015 at 8:29pm
298 Comments

• Buckeye Phi - his life resume makes it an honor to read his thoughts on anything, I don't care if he's posting thoughts on pulling weeds from his yard or what he had for lunch last week.
  • Remy - Too obvious, I know.  11 Warrior's patron saint and universally loved.  He's our go to guy and our workhorse. He's Remy.  
  • Fatpants.  I'm not even sure why I follow this guy around and UV everything.  He's pretty much a big fat, prick.  Might be my favorite.
  • 305Buck - I read his recruiting stuff and repeat it later to others.  He's made me the guru amongst my colleagues that follow OSU football.  
  • GlueFingers Lavelli - Knows college football and all 120 FBS programs better than anyone on this site.  I've an "acquaintance" who takes "friendly" wagers from his garage as an, ahem, "hobby", shall we say.  GFL has made me a few coins with this ......"associate."
  • Ricky Gingivitis - New around here, pretty clever and definitely pens some funny stuff, but that's not it.   He's a man amongst boys. 
  • UPDATE TO "THE LIST"
  • John Cooper's Little Pig - Tosses zingers over most people's heads, knows his tunes/music. \m/
  • Bassdropper - Goes against the grain, doesn't give a sh*t what people think, and doesn't care how you arrange your sock drawer.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 298 Comments