Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

I'M DONE. I QUIT.

Matt Gutridge's picture
March 12, 2015 at 6:19am
144 Comments
The List

I'm making a downvote list and all of you are on it. Especially the thread hijackers. 

Why am I quitting? Because several unscrupulous 11 Warriors  (you know who you are) hijacked the 11 Warriors Have Talent post I wrote yesterday. 

When I finally made it home from a hard day at work (where I cannot post on this site) to confront these terrorists I was hit with the news that the Army Corps of Engineers deemed the lake that I live on to have a faulty dam. What the engineers are recommending will turn my lakefront property into a mud front property.

Unfortunately, the fact that my summer on the lake with my kids is gone and my property value will tumble was not the worst thing to happen to me on Wednesday. 

That honor goes to the torture I endured watching those 11 Warrior Terrorists destroy the most awesomest of threads that I have ever written. I put so much thought and effort into that piece and you bastards wrecked it. 

That unforgettable act has made me come to the conclusion of not writing for this site anymore.

Forget the 99% Club. I am now downvoting every single person post on this overrated site. I will never again do any research for you ungrateful feral monkeys. I'm done. 

You can thank those who think it is funny to ruin the hard work that some of us put into our posts...

I'm out.

That's it. I'm done.

That's it. I'm done.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 144 Comments