Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Marvel Movies (New Avengers Trailer!)

0 HS
Doak412's picture
March 4, 2015 at 3:21pm
112 Comments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAUoeqvedMo

^^In honor of the NEW Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer: I was curious to see if there are other comic book movie fans out there.

The next 5 years will see numerous super hero movies being brought to the big screen. Marvel really started something back in 2012 when they put the Avengers on screen. Now it has created a ripple effect amongst all of the major studios. My expectations for Marvel Studios are through the roof after watching the new Avengers trailer. Marvel has a lot going for them. Captain America Winter Solider changed things for the MCU. Now you have the new Avengers setting up the beloved  Captain America: Civil War featuring Spiderman story line. It’s fascinating to see how much has changed with comic book movies from the old school Batman and Superman movies. No disrespect to the originals but technology really has allowed for different aspects of storytelling both good and bad for these types of movies.

What do you all think of what Marvel has done for the genre??? What do you think of the new Avengers Trailer posted above?? I also welcome and comments you may have on what’s going on at Fox( X-men/Fantastic 4) or Warner (DC (Batman, Superman, etc)

Note: Spiderman is owned by Sony technically…. However he will now be in Marvel Movies. Which if you are a fan of the comics then you know Spiderman does show up a lot with the Avengers. I consider this a HUGE win for everyone because while Sam Raimi and Marc Webb had enjoyable moments in their Spiderman movies I think the fans deserve a better overall product from one of the most well known superheroes…

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 112 Comments