Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

What movies does everyone want to see now in light of the Oscars?

0 HS
Gobucks2204's picture
February 23, 2015 at 10:18am
128 Comments

I watched some of the Oscars last night. I know it's been a rough offseason already, and I can't wait for the spring game to get here.

I had already seen American Sniper and thoroughly appreciated and respected it. It didn't receive any awards. I am hoping to see Birdman which won best picture and best director. I would also like to see the movie Theory of Everything about Hawking as it had the best actor.  Still Alice, a story about Alzheimer's also looks like an important movie to see. It had the best actress starring in the lead role. I didn't care for the Imitation Game for as much hype that it got. It looks like Boyhood, Whiplash, and the Grand Budapest Hotel might be worth checking out as well, just to see what all the buzz is about.

Also, I am looking forward to seeing Chappie from the director of District 9 which was an incredible movie.  Of course Avengers, Age of Ultron is a must see.

Are there any Oscar nominated movies that you guys have seen or would like to see? Or are there any good movies that you have seen this year or would like to see, Oscars or not? I would love to see a documentary or 30 for 30 based on this years National Championship season as well:) Go Bucks!

Edit: Sorry I didn't italicize the movies. My grammar is slipping.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 128 Comments