Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Clint Eastwood

0 HS
ohioscott's picture
February 18, 2015 at 9:23am
55 Comments

Looking down the list of his movies I couldn't believe I have seen 43 of them, and that is not counting him as Rowdy Yates in Rawhide.

Anyways, what are you favorite 5 Eastwood flicks?

1) The Outlaw Josey Wales - Another one of those movies that I own, but still watch almost every time I am channel surfing and it pops up. Next time you watch it look for Uncle Leo from Seinfeld

2) Unforgiven - Didn't like this movie when it first came out. I have since became a huge fan. I love Gene Hackman in anything and the great Richard Harris as English Bob really helps to make this movie a masterpiece in the genre

3) The Eiger Sanction - This is a little dated now and I wish there would have been a better female lead, but I loved the book. There was a sequel book called The Loo Sanction.

4) The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly - This use to be my favorite Clint movie for years, but I find myself hard pressed to get through the 161 minutes now. 

5) Pale Rider - Not sure why I like this better then the similar and more popular High Plains Drifter. I think it is because of the cool sheriff and his deputy bad guys, plus I always liked the original Law and Order dude.

Wow, this was harder then I thought. I can't believe I don't have any of the Dirty Harry movies in my top 5, but two of them would come in my next five.

Here is the IMDB list to jog your memory. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000142/?ref_=nv_sr_1

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 55 Comments