Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Lindsey Stirling Awareness

0 HS
DWright's picture
February 16, 2015 at 12:51pm
14 Comments

In a strange time of our lives, without football and inundated with off-season forum topics, I proclaim this is as yet another off-season forum topic. This one of utmost insignificance. However, I want to bring to the attention of those who may still be unaware, the wonderful sounds of Lindsey Stirling. She can dance, play the violin, and if she were the lead actress in a movie, you could say I would be mesmerized and unable to take my eyes off of her beauty. She also writes her own songs, often times on paper or a napkin (may or may not be true).

This is my favorite song of hers. If you like it, check out some more. She does a lot of movie/video game songs on the violin (Lord of the Rings, Halo, etc.) - Definitely worth a listen. This is my go to running music, especially when I am out running in the woods. In one word, majestic.

I can almost guarantee that Hoss from Bammer does not listen to this kind of music.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 14 Comments