Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Buckeye Corner rant

0 HS
BuckeyeMark's picture
February 10, 2015 at 10:28pm
52 Comments

So living far in the south I have to order me some NC swag online instead of just heading over to the local stores like most of you.  Ordered mine from Buckeye Corner because I wanted to support a Buckeye store and not just do business with some National Chain dot com.

Shirts and stuff are supposed to ship on Jan 25.  Okay, I get that.  Lots of demand.

Jan 25 comes and goes.  Nada.  Finally I contacted them on Saturday.  Guess what?  "We're out of the medium T-shirts you ordered so your order is on hold."  "When are those mediums coming in?"  "We do not have an expected ship date."

They held up my whole order for two weeks, did not notify me, did not ask me if I'd like the rest of the order - nothing.  Just left me sitting here with nothing.  

"How about you ship my partial order?"  "Um, we can't do that." 

Great.  So I cancel the mediums (which were available immediately at another website) and she promises to ship out the rest on Monday 2-day express for no extra charge.

Checked the order today and IT DIDN'T SHIP.  Contacted them and they are out of stock of other stuff too so the whole order is still held up.  How could the cust service girl not know that when she made big promises on Saturday?!

CANCELED THE WHOLE THING.  This is a warning not to do business with Buckeye Corner.  I've never had trouble with them before but this is a level of pathetic-ness that needs to be noted.  They should've been contacting me, not the other way around.  Just ridiculous.

Ordered from another site and my stuff is on the way.  GRRRRRR!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 52 Comments