Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

imgoing ape shit nuts without my computer

0 HS
airbuckeye's picture
January 20, 2015 at 11:51pm
5 Comments

I hate missing out on being up to the minute on 11 Warriors and seeing what all the great family memebers on here are doing and saying. But thank god i should be getting mine bac in a day or two.

I will not have to wait for my roommates laptop to be freed up so i ca use it now will i have to use the laptop any longer becaie franky i had laptops their a pain in my ass to small of a screen.

And before anyone ask my computer just up and shut down and would not come back on Friday night so i took into Columbus to my tech guy to havehim fix it plus  fix all the other issue's it had to wherei could not post on hre right with links and pictures.

It will be nice to have back when i get it plus i would like to also take the time to thank those who e.mailed and ask how things are going for me at the VA and let them know all is going well so far has i was there today and got new heaing aide"s and my god i forgot what it was like to hear a wisper or even the breeze.

Im loving these things I CAN HEAR AGAIN yessssssssssss this make's feel so much better about myself a little more. I had tolaugh toda when i got home and told my roommate to wisper and she wispered why? and i said why what my god  did i feel great npt to hae to ask for hr to repeat what she said.

Sorry for going over broad about this its just a great feeling being able to hear when you spend a few years without being able to hear everything and keep asking people to repeats them self. ou don't eally appreate something truely until you have lost it.

Im just lucky i did not lose it all together. but ill shut up and not bore everyone any longer  and say agian sorry for the long winded post and ramblings.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 5 Comments