Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Who was it?

0 HS
Doc's picture
January 5, 2015 at 11:24am
3 Comments

OK.  I was driving back from Florida over the weekend and on Saturday at about 12:35-12:40 I passed a white crossover type SUV.  No biggie, right?  Well this particular SUV had a sticker on the back.  Not just any sticker  mind you, but the official Eleven Warriors sticker.  I tried to get the drivers attention, but no such luck.  SO, if you were driving North on I-75 just South of Lexington, Kentucky on Saturday about 12:40 please step forward.  I was in the 2013 Gray Suburban with a Van Halen sticker and the OSU stuff on the back.  I'm sure you don't remember me you were to busy singing along to the radio.  Anywho, let me know who you are.

Secondarily, as I drove over those two days I had a Tahoe pull up next to me with a bunch of guys in it hanging out the window giving me thumbs up and O-H's.  As they passed me they had Auburn stickers on the back.  We stopped for go-go juice in Tennessee and a couple with Tennessee plates came over to "congratulate" us for beating 'Bama.  I found it peculiar that "SEC" fans were happy we beat their top team.  I guess it goes to show ya the SEC loyalty only runs so deep.

Go Bucks!

Doc

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 3 Comments