Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Ohio State Vine Girl's Story Exposed

0 HS
jeremytwoface's picture
January 5, 2015 at 10:42am
35 Comments

Sorry if this is a duplicate.... I searched but couldn't find anything on it.

I'm sure a lot of you have seen this Vine which is taken from the TV broadcast after Cam Johnston's terrible punt...

It went viral because someone posted the Vine saying that the girl looked like she was at the game with another guy and realized she was on TV... Which is why she looked awkward and guilty.

Turns out that she's not guilty at all.

The Daily Mail contacted the woman's mother and she stated that the couple in question has actually been a couple for a while now.

I personally don't understand why this Vine went so viral... IMO, the funnest part of it is the guy in the background re-assuring everyone that everything will be OK.

And the best part of the story is how the woman's cousin posted on Facebook stating that the couple just "made their tv day-view"......

huh?

Yes... this person (who seems to be a grown adult and not an 8 year old) thinks that saying "day-view" is how you express a person's first appearance or performance in a particular capacity or role. To me, that's much more entertaining than the original Vine.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 35 Comments