Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

The Faces of Alabama

Matt Gutridge's picture
December 16, 2014 at 8:37pm
18 Comments

Did a quick search for "Alabama Fan" to see who Ohio State fans will likely see in New Orleans.

Below you will find my Alabama fan guide:

Being pregnant won't keep her from a halter top, short shorts and her cigs.

'Bama Baby Mama. Being pregnant won't keep her from a halter top, short shorts and her cigs. Make sure to carry a spare pack of cigarettes to divert her if she charges you.

I don't have a clue.

I don't have a clue what this guy is trying to do. He does not seem to be stable and my suggestion is to steer clear of him.

The Derp Brothers.

The Derp Brothers. Relatively harmless, but talking to them for longer than 30 seconds will kill your brain cells.

Play on Player.

Like the face painted kilt wearing fan above I would not get near this guy. Play on player because you're in a league of your own.

This was titled "Alabama Fan Fashion".

This picture was titled "Alabama Fan Fashion". If you got her out of those 'Bama clothes she would definitely be more fashionable. 

'Bama Beer Holder

If you're double fisted with drinks the fan above is certified as a 'Bama Beer Holder.

'Bama Boobs

I know the Sugar Bowl is in New Orleans, but save your beads for something better.

Newlyweds.

It's a nice day for a 'Bama wedding.

I thought they were red necks.

Red necks are bad enough. Full body red is an entirely different level. 

Beware of 'Bama Babe

Beware of 'Bama Babe.

Bearded 'Bama Fan.

Bearded 'Bama Fan. Don't let him lure you into his "man cave".

Drunk.

You will see plenty of Alabama fans in this state. Do not make eye contact. Do not talk to.

'Bama Baby.

'Bama Baby. If you see this baby at the Sugar Bowl please rescue it.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments