Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Need help tracking down ticket stubs

0 HS
RileyBuckeye's picture
December 2, 2014 at 10:15am
8 Comments

I've lurked in these forums for a while...but I created an account today because I need to harness the collective power of Eleven Warriors.

My dad and I set out last year to see the Buckeyes play away in 13 B1G stadiums.  As of next week, we've knocked out:

Purdue 2013
Illinois 2013
Maryland 2014 (I got to meet Archie!)
Michigan State 2014 (Best game I've ever been to so far)
B1G Championship Game 2014 (Hopefully the new best game I've attended)

Here's where (hopefully) you guys can help. Half of my tickets came from StubHub or Ticketmaster, and so they are paper tickets.  For Christmas, I am putting something together for my dad, and I would like to have a nice ticket stub for each road game.  Using eBay, I was able to track down nice Purdue and Maryland stubs.  I already have nice MSU and B1G Championship stubs.  But for the life of me, I cannot find the Illinois game stubs from last year.  I've even gone as far as posting on an Illini Alum forum...but no luck.  

Is there anyone out there that went to last year's OSU Illinois game, and if so, do you happen to have 2 ticket stubs that you will part with?  Christmas is rapidly approaching, and it's looking less and less likely I'll find these.  I would be willing to pay shipping or whatever else may come up.

If anyone is interested, I'll post a picture of what I've made as well.

Thanks guys...and GO BUCKS

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 8 Comments