Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Help a 3 year old girl go see FROZEN:ON ICE

0 HS
Buckeye110893's picture
October 21, 2014 at 1:21pm
16 Comments

Hi Everyone, 
I am going to be very upfront and honest with you all. I go to the University of Dayton but I was born and raised a Buckeye. I still love the Buckeyes and follow 11W almost religiously. I don't want to talk about myself too much but I do want to just put that out there. With that being said, I am currently in a sales& fundraising class that's main goal is to raise money. We were given a lot of different opportunities to raise this money. The most meaningful, at least to me, was the FRONT ROW FOUNDATION. This is similar to the Make A Wish foundation, except smaller scale. Their goal is to give an individual with a serious, life threatening illness the FRONT ROW experience. I think we all can say that sitting in A-Deck is significantly different then C-Deck. In a similar way, sitting in the front row is a whole new experience. This foundation gives someone that wonderful opportunity. In my case, I am helping raise money for 3 year old Tori to sit in the front row for Frozen:On Ice. Her picture is on the website link, along with information on how to donate. I am not asking for a lot, just anything to help make this happen. The coolest part of the foundation is as soon as the funds get secured for her to go, the donations will start going to another person who wants to have the Front Row Experience. Even if you do not want to donate, please just take the time to check out the Front Row Website. This foundation is incredible and really shows that there are a lot of great people out there doing great things. If you do decide to make a monetary donation, if you could include my name, Ryan, in the comment box so I can keep track of my numbers. Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a great week! 
Go Bucks! Beat the Nittany Lions! 

This is the link to see the small story about Tori and donate 
https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/CutcoInTheClass/fundraising 

Here is the link to the Front Row Foundation Website http://www.frontrowfoundation.org/ 

It says link not found, but just click the home page after you click the link and it will show you the whole page! 

The founder of the foundation, Jon Vroman, is an incredible speaker who truly inspires a lot of folks on a day to day basis. If you have the chance to listen to him speak, definitely take the opportunity! I have been fortunate enough to meet him twice and it was incredible. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 16 Comments